Darb Zubaidah Thru Hiking Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
Be a part of the first ever Thru Hiking in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
For the first time.
Do not miss joining us in the longest Thru Hiking in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through Darb Zubaidah.
Start with Leave No Trace workshop, then will walk for 100 km/ 4 days
Experience old travelers and pilgrims trail for hundreds of years.
With Tourist Guide Coaches and other experts.
In a Hatemi generous atmosphere.
Finish the route to discover more about yourself and to get a 100km-Darb-Zubaidah-Patch
Date & Time:
Start: Tuesday February 4, 2020
End: Saturday February 8, 2020
Gathering point: Fayd archeological site https://goo.gl/maps/e3c5LwyEZboRfksv8
Gathering time: Tuesday February 4, 2020 17:00
Ending time: Saturday February 8, 2020 20:00
Full distance: 100km
Daily distance: 25km
Estimated temperature: 4~18 °C
Difficulty: Easy ~ Medium
Fitness level required: Level 2
· Joining this activity is supporting developing Darb Zubaidah route and the local community.
· Joiners must bring their own walking gear (Walking shoes & Backpack)
· Joiners must bring their own sleeping gear (Sleeping Bag, Tent, …. your needs)
· Seasons Tours will not provide walking or sleeping materials.
· Not bringing our walking gear will prevent you from joining us, with no right for refunding.
· Tickets are Non Refundable neither Changeable.
· 100km-Darb-Zubaidah-Patch (must complete the trail)
· Leave No Trace workshop.
· Hiking Tourist Guide.
· First Aid Responder.
· Supporting team.
· Transportation From/To Hail Airport/ Fayd archeological site (need to attend in the pick-up time/date)
· Water / this activity is Eco-Friendly, please bring your own refillable drinking bottle.
· Campsites with basic services.
· Snack and Beverage.
· Supporting vehicle to carry sleeping gear and extras